It's been way too long! Will be doing a little mini-session of two (three) small bust doodles to try and warm-up a little again! Remember to read the info below
(COMPLETE: Commission: Elruni
(COMPLETE: Commission: Celdrea
(COMPLETE: Commission: Leondra
I'm starting up my "official" commission service! *Squeeeee*
For now, I will only accept commissions for original World of Warcraft characters. The payment method is PayPal only! (Thus I am currently not accepting ingame gold)
Make sure to read all the information below!
To start off, here are the prices! ^^ Semi-shaded sketch:
10€ (complex/added characters: 12€) Small bust doodle/drawing
(casual shading): 8€ (additional characters +5€) Colour
(polished shading): 10€ (additional characters +8€)
Large bust drawing
20€ (additional characters +15€) Waist-up:
25€ (Background +10-15€, additional characters +15€)
30€ (Background +10-15€, additional characters +20€) Complex pose/action:
45€ (Background +15-20€, additional characters +35€) Note: "Background" means scenery, rather than a flat/patterned colour wall I won't have a blank background unless you ask for it! Requirements:
- References in any shape or form (the more the better!). If the visual references are limited or unavailable, I'd like the description to be as detailed as possible. Not only physical; personality, common expressions, body language, poses - anything that makes your character feel like -them-
The more I get to know them, the easier it will be to portray them. Do not give me free reins
Especially mind details such as specifying right/left (ex. tattoo on the left arm, eyepath over the right eye, hair parts to the right, etc.)
- Any username you prefer me to credit you with, as the commissioner!
- Read this post concerning PayPal payment! Important to know!
---> Click I will NOT draw:
- NSFW (mild nudity is OK, but it must be tasteful, and will probably need to be discussed for clarity!)
- Fetishy stuff
- Offensive content
- Anything outside of World of Warcraft (subject to change)
- Overly complicated machinery/weapons (such as intricate gun designs, mechasuits and the like. Mechanical limbs can be discussed!)
- Vehicles/mounts (The character is supposed to be the focus, after all - animal companions/pets are OK as a bonus!)Note: Buildings is a weakness of mine, but I am willing to do my best and try my hand at them! Just putting it out there that it may or may not work out, and for a hassle-free process they might be best to avoid until I've gotten some more practice
Send me a note with the required information (and make sure you've got your PayPal sorted, and that you're aware
of the PayPal information in the provided link further up.)
2. If I accept the commission I will reply with my PayPal address
3. Payment shall be done in advance, and then I can get to work!
4. For the bigger pictures, I'll show you a rough sketch, and that will be the opportunity to suggest adjustments/changes. If I've come a long way on the picture, there's no guarantee that I'd be able to make adjustments, so keep that in mind!
5. The estimated time for bust doodles is a couple of hours/days. The estimated time for the larger pictures is all
between a couple of days and three weeks (if you are curious about the wait, I can try to make a guess once I've received the commission info!)
When payment is sent, you are agreeing to these terms of service:
- I reserve all rights to the artwork itself, not characters/concepts belonging to the Client
- You may not sell or in other ways redistribute the purchased artwork for commercial purposes
- You may not alter the artwork itself. Size adjustments, cropping, added text for banners and such are OK!
- You can post the art on social media/character pages/forums, but you must credit me (link prefered)
- Cancelling and refunding is only possible if I have not yet started working on the commission, or if I am at the earliest rough sketching stage
- I reserve the right to decline a commission for personal reasons
- I reserve the right to adjust my prices as I get more practice/experience/etc. (The adjustments will most likely not be drastic!)
- Should a commission for some reason need to be cancelled by me, there will be a full refund
- I expect you to be available and willing to communicate in a friendly manner
I hope to make this a very pleasant experience! Thank you in advance for your interest!