Hello! I'm just another random member
Some trivial info:
* I draw and sketch a LOT, but I rarely spend more than two/three hours on a drawing (most of the time goes to mediocre coloring :'3)
* I'm not very good at drawing details, or background line art.
* When I sketch, I usually fill up an entire page with just faces xD
* I find anatomy very difficult (I know that feet aren't supposed to be on the head, but you get what I mean XD)
* I pretty much never use references except for colors and details. I want to do it for learning, but my stubborn self keeps thinking "I'll just make it by myself since Ihavesuchincredibleandamazingtalent" <--- *Doesnt work that way*
* I mostly don't make guide-lines or rough sketches either (though that actually woks for me).
* I want to be able to make better, non-wobbly line arts. How do people do it!? O_o
* I love anime and manga. I'm quite picky, though :3
* I want to publish books one day.
* I have played the piano for 7 years, but I'm not good at all with sheet music xD
* I've played WoW since I was 9.
* I love cats!<3
* I love puns!
* I always have at least one forum open in a tab.
* I actually enjoy reading these kind of trivial facts. Am I the only one? O_o The trivia section in anime-wikis is my favorite xD
That's it, I guess